Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tuesday, June 3, 2008


On Friday, Mom and I traveled to Little Rock to the University of Arkansas. I am planning on pursuing an online Liberal Arts degree from UALR with emphasis in Technical Writing, History, and Criminal Justice. My advisor was very informative and helpful in making me feel comfortable with the classes. Over the weekend, we had company from Springdale, Arkansas. Jim Holt, whom my older brother helped run for Lieutenant Governor, came with his family for a visit. We had not seen them for a while and had an enjoyable time catching up. Presently, I'm working with the printers on getting my second book in print. I hope to have it available by the CHEF conference in St. Louis, MO, as some friends have invited me to sell my book at their table. Maybe I'll see you there. . . .

No comments: