Saturday, June 21, 2008

Words and After Words

If you run out of books . . . just sign the table!



Actually, it's a tradition. This table was signed by other authors who held signings here. Among them were Christine Lynxwiler and Steve Whistnant who are authors local to Arkansas. Words and After Words is an awesome environment to experience. Not only is it nestled just off the quaint Main Street of Hardy, Arkansas, but it is a place where things are happening. You can nestle down and read a book, or head to the back to enjoy a meal or cold frappucino. Often, you can catch a band playing in the corner of the cafe.

My thanks goes to Greg Bess (left), Clayton Orr (right), and all of them at Words who made me feel welcome and simply at home.

2 comments:

sourpatch said...

I like the name of the store. It's really clever. Did any of your family come with you, or did you drive yourself?

sourpatch

Micah said...

Hey Bryce, Micah here. . . I have the pics of the CHEF conference to send you, but my email returned that your inbox at southern cadence press is full. . . I guess whn you empty it, let me know.

-Micah