Wednesday, July 14, 2010

4-H


  Okay, I'm finally getting these events loaded up. May 7, I spoke at the BWC 4-H Club meeting at Faith Baptist Church in Germantown, TN. The kids were electing new officers for their club, and I was honored to share with them a little about the history of the War for Southern Independence. Pictured here are some of the young people including my cousins who are part of the group.

  The Orphan and His Golden Bars was released last month, and we look forward to seeing the results of this project! We have already received a good response from several home-school meetings we attended. I was also excited to place my books on Amazon.com where they are now available for sale. They are also now as available on my website, www.southerncadencepress.com.

2 comments:

aManAmongThem said...

I think that is so neat that you have three books out now! I wish I could just get one out. Haha!

Congrats!

Barley

aManAmongThem said...

Btw, you might like to see my new website when you get time- http://aManAmongThem.com